La Bella Baskets Reviews


La Bella Baskets Reviews

La Bella Baskets & Gifts was started in 2009 by our Founder Mia Floride. We joined the BBB in 2011 and I am proud to say that we have consistently remained in excellent standing with the Bureau and maintained outstanding ratings over the years. As a consultant and team lead of other La Bella Baskets Consultants, I encourage those interested in La Bella Baskets Careers to do your research when it comes to investing in our company or any work from home business. 

When I first became a consultant with La Bella Baskets back in November 2011, I was coming from a very well known MLM company that I was so desperate to leave. Being a wife and mother of 3, my schedule was very busy and I wanted a no pressure business for stay at home moms that required very low to no start-up money, no products that I had to pressure sell to my friends and family and certainly no quotas to meet. I did my research on  the company and although they were not listed with the BBB at the time, I still looked at their reviews online. Much like any work from home or home based business I saw both negative and positive La Bella Baskets reviews. 
 

Mostly all the negative reviews came from people who became a consultant, didn't sell anything and then said the business didn't work. Well we all know that with any business whether it's an online or brick and mortar that you have to market your business and get your name out there. This requires time, patience and hard work. The positive reviews out weighed the negative reviews based on what I was looking for in a work from home business. I am so glad I made the decision to start my own hassle free gift basket business and I never looked back. La Bella baskets is not a scam or a get rich quick scheme. It's a legit work from home business that actually works if you work it.

Due to the BBB regulations, they cannot "accredit" work from home or home based businesses and so you will see the following statement listed on all home based business pages on the BBB. "This business is not BBB Accredited". The BBB does however provide the public with a standard of the integrity level of a business through a rating system of A+ - F  They provide the public with customer complaints, company resolutions, reviews, business address and business management information. La Bella Baskets has maintained an "A"rating or better throughout the years. I encourage you to do your research and make an educated decision on if La Bella Baskets is the right home based business for you. You can also feel free to contact me if you have any questions on becoming a La Bella Baskets Consultant.

 

CLICK HERE!!!
To Visit My Website For Contact Info Or To Get Started Today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best St. Patrick's Day 2019 Gift Ideas

Kim's La Bella Baskets St. Patrick's Day 2019 Gift Collection St. Patrick's Day celebrates Saint Patrick the patron sain...

01 09 10