Things I Hate About Working From Home!

 Image
 

 
Hi! I'm Kim Snyder and I'm happily working at home. Like most people new to the home-based industry, I was a pretty lost soul... trying this and trying that, joining this and joining that.  Many things sounded great but then I would join and discover that I had to buy expensive products, buy kits, do home parties or collect and deliver products! 

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't really love doing all of those things!  I started looking around for something that I could do at home that didn't require any of the above and would allow me to stay at home with my family, then one day, I found La Bella Baskets.  

They were offering:
  • Five ways to make income
  • No parties
  • No expensive products or kits to buy
  • No quotas 
  • Residual income 
It sounded too good to be true!That perked my ears up!  I visited their website and read about the amazing things people were achieving and NONE of them were doing all the things I hated to do!There was just something about this company--I KNEW it was the RIGHT THING to do at the RIGHT TIME. I jumped into La Bella Baskets with both feet and I've never looked back. 
I am now working on moving up a level of the company and excited about my future.  I am DONE looking at other companies and I'm home with my family.
The company is growing and our industry is also growing. People send gifts all the time and MORE people are shopping online. As a matter of fact, I saw an article the other day that stated that online sales are predicted to generate $78 billion in the U.S between Nov. 1 and December 31st! (yep, that's a  BILLION in one month)!!  

I am so glad to be part of this growing industry. Below are a few of our team members' recent promotions and testimonials!  If our company makes sense to you like it has to thousands of people, contact me for more information.

Or, if you like, go to my website and self-enroll. As soon as you enroll, I'll get a confirmation and I'll help you get started right away. 

Visit My Website For More Information:
http://kims.labellabaskets.com/earnincome.php
Most Recent Promotions!
Angela reached $1,000 in residual
Read her story by clicking the link below:
Amy reached $1,000 in residual
Read her story by clicking the link below:
Mary reached $1,000 in residual
Read her story by clicking the link below:
Jennifer reached $500 in residual
Read her story by clicking the link below: http://www.labellabasketstraining.com/JenniferMcClain500.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Best St. Patrick's Day 2019 Gift Ideas

Kim's La Bella Baskets St. Patrick's Day 2019 Gift Collection St. Patrick's Day celebrates Saint Patrick the patron sain...

01 09 10